Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day 2011!! I Have Some Sweet Messages Shared With You!! ♥♡


Happy Valentines Day! here i have some SWEET massages want to shared...it's so sweet if send for our love one...

1. Waiting for the next time that your lips will touch mine..
2. When I 1st saw you, I was scared to talk to you. When I spoke to you I was scared to hold you. When I held you I was scared to luv you. Now that I luv you I am scared lose you.
3. If you ever randomly think of us kissing, know that it’s because of all the kisses I’ve blown for you!
4. Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!
5. Loving you is like breathing…How am I supposed to stop?!?!
6. You are the reason I am breathing, but yet sometimes you take my breath away..
7. I would love to have your arms wrapped around me right now!
8. I’m falling for you…will you catch me??

hhmmm~~so sweet~~ I Love You~~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment